- Please do not smoke inside the house. It is not allowed.
- The fireplace must be completely extinguished before leaving it unattended.
- Please keep the entrance barriers to the farm closed at all times to prevent sheep from escaping.
- If you leave the house alone, please remember to close all doors and windows.
- Please do not use the satellite internet for streaming or downloading large files, because it is not intended for that purpose.
- Garbage: please separate the garbage and take it with you when you leave by car, there is no garbage collection service down there!
- Water, electricity and gas consumption are included. In case of disproportionate consumptions, they will be communicated and charged separately.
- The rural and seasonal activities of Finca Can Salas will continue during your stay, trying to disturb as little as possible.
- The costs of cleaning the house at the end of the rental period are not included and must be added 425 € for this concept. For long stays, the service has to be agreed upon.
- Deposit of 150 € for use of the barbecue. The return of the deposit is conditioned to its correct use and subsequent cleaning.
- Security deposit: 750€.
- No parties, loud music or noise are allowed without prior arrangement. Please respect the tranquility of the place.
The nearest town is Esporles, 8 km away. Banyalbufar is 10.5 km away and Valldemossa is 14 km away.
There are two supermarkets in Esporles and a weekly market. Also in Palma there are plenty of supermarkets.
We are very sorry, but we cannot admit pets, as our sheep are not used to them.
Yes, in fact, we have our small jetty on the so-called “beach of Can Salas” at 5 minutes walking distance from home.